When it comes to early childhood care and education, knowledge is power. The betterment of New Hampshire is dependent on whether parents, teachers, caregivers and policy makers have the right resources for the children of our great state. Providing complete and transparent access to timely and relevant information is key to the Council of Thriving Children’s mission in improving outcomes for New Hampshire's families, schools, and communities.
At this time, members of the early childhood community in New Hampshire are developing a new Strategic Plan. The plan will make recommendations to help:
• Increase families’ partnership in, knowledge of, and choices for their child’s development
• Increase families’ access to integrated quality early childhood opportunities and services
• Increase comprehensive wellness of young children
• Ensure children achieve early childhood developmental and educational goals
• Increase providers’ and educators’ knowledge and access to resources for quality programs and services
On the page below, we list research identified by NH’s Early Childhood Scientific Advisory Panel to support the key themes in the new strategic framework.
The Council for Thriving Children approved the new Strategic Plan Framework on June 14, 2022. View the framework here:
Participant lists for the Strategic Plan Subcommittee and Strategy Teams
This presentation will be shared at three forums where community members will be able to provide feedback.